Saturday 18 June 2011

my papa is a rockstar!!

holla! i guess i don't want to waste my leisure time doing nothing since THE DAY is coming for me in another 2 weeks time(dah 6 bulan bercuti baru insaf ^^).it will be time-consuming if i started to be detailed on my babbling so i'll jump to the main point today.


** HAPPY PAPA'S DAY !! **
papa??
 i bet this photo seems familiar huh?? if you don't know him,you might want to google CAT STEVENS or his muslim name YUSUF ISLAM. wondering why i put his picture!? here's a little story i got to tell you. i love browsing through our old family album; seeing all the pictures when along, kak ngah and i were a toddler,wearing our favourite clothes, celebrating birthdays, opening the presents 'calmly' etc. we become all grown up waaayyy fast~ well,among all those old pictures, there's this particular picture of my father when he was in his early 20's. i was like woww o.O.. my father resembles cat stevens hmm naaah i would rather it be cat stevens resembles my father ^^..A LOT !! papa i'm so proud of you XD..


papa was a great guitar player himself ^^

yeaahh having you for the past 18 years makes my life so glorious, not only the chance being raised by a father like you, but also for all of your warm advises which paved the way to a wiser and better me. Praise be upon Allah for it is Him who creates mankind, the best of creation. once, i thought that my journey of life was difficult enough for me to encounter but to think it over, even the blood,sweats and tears that i've shed were nothing compare to the hardships that you've been through. honestly, with all my heart i'm so so so glad and feel honoured to be your daughter. please accept my apologies for all of my mistakes and shortcomings. maybe sometimes  i am unable to express my love verbally but deep down in my heart, I LOVE YOU PAPA!

you are the blood of my heart
because all of that,i feel so special and i thank Allah,the All-knowing,the All-seeing for the unparalleled bounties and love.Alhamdulillah~


"O you who believe! Save yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is Men and Stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who flinch not (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do (precisely) what they are commanded."

Surah At-Tahrim, (66:6)

1 comment: